Who is eligible to join?
- Any individual working as an Independent Freelance Designer, a Full-time Staff Designer or a Manufacturing Designer in the areas of Commercial Jewelry Manufacture, Designer Jewelry Manufacture, Fine and/or Costume Jewelry. These individuals would join as Designer Members.
- Jewelry Professionals in related areas which serve or support the Design Community are invited to join as Affiliate Members. Membership status and benefits will be identical to the Designer Members.
- Students can join as Student Members. Membership status and benefits will be identical to the the Designer Members.
How much does membership in the JDPN cost?
- Designer and Affiliate members pay $65.00 per year - January to January
- Student Members pay $35.00 per year - January to January
Some of the benefits and services available to members include:
- An informative Newsletter with articles on members, galleries and shops, job openings, technical information, and much more - published three times a year.
- Referrals available to legal council (Jewelry industry specialist Attorney)
- Updated JDPN Website with industry links and information.
- Online gallery to self promote. Includes links to your web page.
- Involvement in industry events, such as trade shows and educational seminars.
- Informative Meetings featuring jewelry professionals discussing topics ranging from trends to pricing to copyrighting and more. (small fee for non-members)
- Career Forum meetings where jewelry professionals share career knowledge and experiences. (small fee for non-members)
- Social Meetings - held twice a year at various NYC restaurants - allow members to get to know each other over dinner and drinks. (small fee for all attendees).
Copyright 2016 the Jewelry Design Professionals' Network